Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Climbers' Corner    women climbers

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
women climbers
 Login/Join 
<zoe>
posted
Is it true that women aren't allowed to climb in the US and why? !!!

Report This Post
<James Causton>
posted
Reply to post by zoe, on November 23, 2002 at 09:06:52:

NO! It ain't true!! We have some very fine and capable female climbers out here, in fact, I have met female climbers who could out-perform the males!!!!
Someone is feeding you bad info!

James.

Report This Post
<Bob Underwood>
posted
Reply to post by James Causton, on November 23, 2002 at 09:06:52:

I will back up what James said. I have many fine climbers who are women in my program. Some of them I would not challenge in a speed climb event, even after 35 years (not that I am slowing down at all, of course). If you are interested in getting into the tree care field, drop me an email.

Bob Underwood, MSU-Bottineau

Report This Post
<Charlie>
posted
Reply to post by James Causton, on November 23, 2002 at 09:06:52:

Kinda silly dont you think?
If you are an asset and like your job I'd welcome you being a part of our team. Interested in finding out first hand? write back

Report This Post
<Deb>
posted
Reply to post by Charlie, on November 23, 2002 at 22:44:10:

Well, I'm glad to hear THAT, as I'm a "newby" & am still in school & learning. I have been wanting to hear about some other women's stories & if it's very difficult to "fit in" ? Where are you located ?

Report This Post