Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Climbers' Corner    climber training schools

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
climber training schools
 Login/Join 
<Tom Knowles>
posted
Can someone recommend a climbers training
school that I can send an employee to, to
learn how to begin to climb?

Report This Post
<joe>
posted
Reply to post by Tom Knowles, on October 25, 2002 at 15:42:42:

Hi, Tom;

Where do you live? This question will help those people who will be interested in replying to your request.

Joe

Report This Post
<joe>
posted

Report This Post
<Tom Knowles>
posted
Reply to post by joe, on October 25, 2002 at 15:42:42:

Columbia, South Carolina

Report This Post
<Guy>
posted
Reply to post by Joe, on October 25, 2002 at 18:09:05:

Near your 'hood are Clemson and Western Carolina. If they have a strong back, weak mind and low pay expectations they can tutor here near Raleigh NC.

Seriously ISA and NAA (join!) have videos that are supposed to be pretty good.

Report This Post
<Keith Norton>
posted
Reply to post by Tom Knowles, on October 25, 2002 at 15:42:42:

Try ACRT's programs.Call Lois at 1-800-622-2562 tell her I recommended their programs.I have attended several of their training programs and can attest to their quality and coverage.Excellent staff and materials.They also offer training through Job Corps for 16-24 yr olds.These students are an excellent opportunity for both large and small tree services.While students are on "work base learning" (after training through ACRT)at your company their wormens comp is covered by Job Corps(for several months)!!This is a "win-win" situation!!

Report This Post
<Gwetto>
posted
Reply to post by joe, on October 25, 2002 at 15:42:42:

acrt i found out is in tioga falls, ohio. after the training of tree climbing, can i get a job doing that, or do i have to go further to school.

Report This Post