Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Climbers' Corner    Where is everyone

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Where is everyone
 Login/Join 
<Russ Carlson>
posted
Well, we started this section for dicussion of issues related to climbing and other field work.

So where is everyone? Tell your buddies we're here!

Report This Post
<Jeff Lovstrom>
posted
Reply to post by Russ Carlson, on June 23, 2000 at 00:20:19:

Hello,I'm new to this site!

Report This Post
<Russ Carlson>
posted
Reply to post by Jeff Lovstrom, on June 23, 2000 at 00:20:19:

Hi, Jeff.

A few weeks ago someone suggested I start this topic section for climbers. I guess the word didn't get around yet.

Tell your buddies we're here and open for business!

Report This Post
<Chris Rose>
posted
Reply to post by Russ Carlson, on June 23, 2000 at 00:20:19:

Hi jeff! I noticed your posting on the tree-tech.com board on wanted to send out a shout to you and all of the other tree-climbing risk-takers like myself! I live in Maine and own and operate my own business there. I have about 10 years tree climbing experience and mostly work on evergreen trees up in Maine, but also work hardwoods and of course, those dead hazard trees. I am interested in reading about other peoples experiences and stories related to tree removal, so give me a shout @ islandgarden@acadia.net! Happy climbing and remember to back off when things "just don't feel right"!

Report This Post
<Jen McLean>
posted
Reply to post by Chris Rose, on June 23, 2000 at 00:20:19:

I gotta admit it is so refreshing to hear an experienced climber say, "When it doesn't feel right" to back off and that its ok. I went to school for arboriculture and climbing and now in the real world, I'm finding everyone wants to see what your made of.

Report This Post