Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Climbers' Corner    Welcome to the Climbers Corner

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Welcome to the Climbers Corner
 Login/Join 
<Russ Carlson>
posted
Welcome to the newest topic section at The Knothole.

I've recently had several requests for a section where topics regarding climbing, safety and field technique can be discussed. Although this board was started as a site for consultants, it encompasses all aspects of arboriculture.

Of course, all the usual rules for The Knothole apply. Please read the HELP file (colored icon at the top of this page) for the rules and some tips on using this site. As always, suggestions and comments on the site are welcome and invited.

And finally, if you haven't already done so, or haven't in a long time, please stop by the Guestbook and sign in. The link is in the page header above.

Russ Carlson, webmaster

Report This Post
<John sirbasku>
posted
Reply to post by Russ Carlson, on May 06, 2000 at 20:25:28:

Hey thanks Russ , it's great to see a climbing forum at the Knothole!!

Report This Post
<Russ Carlson>
posted
Reply to post by John sirbasku, on May 06, 2000 at 20:25:28:

We're happy to oblige. Please spread the word that it is here.

Report This Post
<Murv Alleman>
posted
Reply to post by Russ Carlson, on May 10, 2000 at 18:08:36:

Announcing the opening of Tree Work University, a training school run by 25 year veteran and degreed Forester Murv Alleman(LSU '78). Visit my site at thearborist.net coming soon or e-mail me here or at MurvilleAlleman@hotmail.com. Instructors will come to you and offer one on one hands on in the tree training for professionals and recreational climbers. Watch our site for info on trips and seminars in the N.C. area.

Report This Post