Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  The Underground World    Student Reports

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Student Reports
 Login/Join 
<Bob Underwood>
posted
I would like to thank all of you who have posted to this board. You were the basis for 12 good reports on root-soil relationships this past week in my Intro to Soils class. You probably did not realize that you were warping young minds when you entered your posts. I have the students report on a thread from this site when we are discussing Phillip Craul's chapter on roots in his soils book. So far they have been impressed.

Thanks again for the assistance. Bob Underwood

Report This Post
<Russ Carlson>
posted
Reply to post by Bob Underwood, on October 30, 2001 at 20:44:07:

Bob, thanks for your note. I'm quite pleased that this site has turned out as well as it has, and that it has become such a great resource for students, arborists and the public.

My thanks to all who post on The Knothole, too. This message board is only the medium, but the contributors who post here are the real resource, and make The Knothole what it is.

Russ Carlson
webmaster, The Knothole

Report This Post
<JPS>
posted
Reply to post by Russ Carlson, on October 30, 2001 at 20:44:07:

Hey Bob, I like Zilmers phrase better "infecting young minds". I got Tom Dunlap saying it now too! I heard him saying it while walking past him at the TCI.

Report This Post
<Wulkowicz>
posted
Reply to post by JPS, on November 02, 2001 at 23:12:14:

Some of us can only infect, but Underwood has a real talent for warpage.

Bob W.

Report This Post