Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Tools & Techniques    Greenteeth

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Greenteeth
 Login/Join 
<J Rexin>
posted
Excited and I just want to let other tree guys and gals know that I found a new product that works GREAT!

I have a Vermeer 630B and a Carlton 6500 stump machines and have recently replaced standard teeth and Rayco Superteeth
with the new Greenteeth.

They cut great, they are durable and they save a TON of time and maintnenance. What the ads have said are true, they are
changeable right in the field and it only takes minutes to change over a couple of teeth or to replace teeth on your whole wheel.

I am not paid to endorse these, but they do work great, have saved me a lot of down time and I think they would be a great
advantage to a lot of arborists out there.

Just trying to be a good neighbor and pass out info on a good find!

J. Rexin

Report This Post
<mike>
posted
Reply to post by J Rexin, on September 23, 1999 at 14:26:00:

I agree, I have been using them for awhile and they are all they're cracked up to be. Do you know an affordable supplier or if they can be bought directly.

Report This Post
<Sue>
posted
Reply to post by Mike, on September 23, 1999 at 14:26:00:

I found the following information for stumpgrinder greenteeth.

CAL-LINE Equipment
6010 S. Front Road
Livermore, CA 94550
(925) 443-6432

They have a website.

Report This Post
<lynd>
posted
I think the new Vermeer teeth will be cheaper, will outlive theses green things by a mile and will be easer and faster to change

Report This Post
<jim>
posted
What "new" Vermeer teeth are you referring to?

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I too would like to hear about these "New Vermeer Teeth?" I have never used anything but Pro Teeth on my Vermeer, but I am considering trying a set of Greenteeth.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Friday December 30, 2005Report This Post