Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Tools & Techniques    Visual Tree Assessment

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Visual Tree Assessment
 Login/Join 
<Wayne Cahilly>
posted
I'll post this here cause knowledge is a tool.....

Claus Mattheck will be doing four seminars (2 days each) in the US during June. June 7,8 in Philadelphia, June 9, 10 in Detroit, June 11, 12 in Seattle, and June 14, 15 in San Francisco.

This is sponsored by IML the company that makes the Resistograph and Fractometer. For more info they said to call them at 888-514-8851

If you have never heard Mattheck speak its eye opening.

Regards

Wayne

Report This Post
<Ian McDermott>
posted
Reply to post by Wayne Cahilly, on March 02, 1999 at 13:09:19:

Wayne

Yes, I have heard Mattheck speak several times and you are very correct - he is a great lecturer.

May I be so bold as to suggest you go out on the beer with him though - this is an experience you will always treasure - you must do it. You will learn a great deal but may die from renal failure doing so!

Mac

Report This Post
<Wayne Cahilly>
posted
Reply to post by Ian McDermott, on March 02, 1999 at 13:09:19:

Mac,

I would have to go as designated driver...... I dont drink!!

Thanks for the suggestion however, undoubtedly when relaxed Claus must be quite an educational opportunity...

Wayne

Report This Post
<rocko>
posted
Reply to post by Wayne Cahilly, on March 02, 1999 at 13:09:19:

Report This Post
<75>
posted
ur gay

Report This Post