Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Tools & Techniques    reports are chezzy looking !

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
reports are chezzy looking !
 Login/Join 
posted
would like some sort of program /or blank draft of report to make my reports beter looking im not that great on my computer any help would be awsome bc(madchiwawa@hotmail.com) thanks Confused

Posts: 4 | Registered: Friday December 01, 2006Report This Post
RCA #354
BCMA #PD0008b
Administrator
posted Hide Post
BC, nothing is quite that easy. But report writing doesn’t have to be difficult, either.

First, get a copy of The Consultant’s Guide to Writing Effective Reports. You can get this from the American Society of Consulting Arborists (ASCA). (ISA also has it available.) This is a great way to learn how to put a report together.

Second, ASCA offers an annual Consulting Academy, this year February 20-23 in Sacramento, CA. It is an intense course on the basics of consulting, covering technical writing and report preparation, ethics, forensics, oral communications, and other stuff. It is a highly recommended course for any arborists (or other consultants) who do any kind of consulting or report preparation. More information is on the ASCA web site at the link (ASCA) above. Even if you don’t do any formal consulting, this can help you communicate better with your clients. Well worth the time and expense.

I hope this helps, and I hope to see you at the Academy.

--------------------
--
Russ Carlson, RCA, BCMA

Posts: 287 | Location: Bear, DE USA | Registered: Wednesday June 18, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again russ. Big Grin BC

Posts: 4 | Registered: Friday December 01, 2006Report This Post