Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Tree & Landscape Valuation    Cost to have evaluation

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cost to have evaluation
 Login/Join 
<Sly>
posted
I recently had a neighbor cut down a boundary shrub that is a type of cypress. The shrub was about 30-39 years old and was huge. There are Italina cypresses and these shrubs between making up my eastern border (i.e., they form a "fence"). His property only has a dirt driveway on the other side of the "fence." My property has landscaping and irrigation. What is the typical cost to have my loss evaluated? Also, I now have this huge gaping hole that used to be blocked (you could drive a car through the space between Italian cypresses now). Does the loss of the privacy, wind blockage, dust blockage, sound reducing, etc. come into play? I am trying to get the neighbor to amicably come to an agreement for my loss, but still need a proper evaluation to know what I have lost and if I can even replace the shrub (I may need an injunction or pay for a survey as well). Thanks!

Report This Post