Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  The CoffeeHouse    Pour a cup...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pour a cup...
 Login/Join 
RCA #354
BCMA #PD0008b
Administrator
posted
Get yourself a steaming hot cup of coffee (or your favorite beverage), make yourself comfortable, and join us here in the CoffeeHouse. In this place, talk about whatever ‘strikes your fancy’. Anything goes. . . As long as it’s civil, of course.

--
Russ Carlson, Webmaster

[This message was edited by Russ Carlson on Monday June 23, 2003 at 12:13 PM.]

Posts: 287 | Location: Bear, DE USA | Registered: Wednesday June 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really appreciate this website, even if it doesn't "see" much action. I am so concerned about this very old oak on our property that a neighbor accidently went over and severed an exposed root. Tree tech consulting has been emailing me which is a great help. There are no arborists in my area and we are sick about this tree.
Keep up the good work.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Tuesday June 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<raymond>
posted
Hi we sharpen stump grinder teeth@ tool grinding service,649 woodcrest rd Sylvester,Ga. 31791 Call 1-800-777-0557,if you like to know more.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wildchild>
posted
hello everyone.nothing really going on in this site huh.cold winter days coming up in indiana

need a climbing heater lol

anyone been hunting?

wildchild

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think I can sleep until I know if the statement I made "that a post oak can not take a topping or hatracking and it will surely die.
This in response to seeing it done to some of my favorite post oak trees after our ice storm in McAlester OK three weeks ago. I've never seen anything grow from the stubbed ends or clipped tips after this type of trimming. I've always gone back to the proper sized lateral or collar with this species as taught by ole timers I grew up around. I need some scientific info to stand on folks. Help the treedude out.

Posts: 22 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: Sunday July 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just happened to come across your site during a search today.

Still going steady.

And I do have coffee right here.

Cheers.

--------------------
M. D. Vaden of Oregon
Certified Landscape Tech / Arborist

www.mdvaden.com

Posts: 9 | Location: Oregon, USA | Registered: Tuesday September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post