Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  The CoffeeHouse    Passing of Haas avocado mother tree

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Passing of Haas avocado mother tree
 Login/Join 
<Mark>
posted
I saw in the news that the mother tree for all Haas avocados has died of root disease in Saticoy, CA.

Report This Post
<Adam Lucas>
posted
Boo Fricking Hoo. It's just a tree. Now it's firewood. I bet I can climb better and faster than you, you dirty hippie!!!

Report This Post
<Matt Garden>
posted
Hey Adam, that's not cool man. That poor, poor tree. And who cares how fast you can climb brother. That's got nothing to do with it. Your an unhappy man with issues that need to be worked out and I think you owe Mark an appology for calling him a hippie.

Report This Post
<rooster>
posted
Adam, if you class yourself as an arborist then i think i have seen your work, there are many tree butchers around.
Some of us prefer to carry out work on trees that will affect it as little as possible.
It is very shallow of you to write that little reply.
too many people think "chop it down its only a tree" dont you know the benefits of trees?
anyway, will shut up before i go off on one.
National tree week here this week-very apt-i think adam should do some research into the environment.

Report This Post
<wendell>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Adam Lucas:
Boo Fricking Hoo. It's just a tree. Now it's firewood. I bet I can climb better and faster than you, you dirty hippie!!!

Report This Post
<wendell>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by wendell:Adam,you are a dipshit.
quote:
Originally posted by Adam Lucas:

Report This Post