Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  The CoffeeHouse    WAKE-UP!!!!!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
WAKE-UP!!!!!
 Login/Join 
posted
I'm about to turn in and get some sleep, it's been a rough week thus far and I'm getting ready to go about the same vicious circle starting at 6:30 A.M. ,BUT I've cruised through the Knothole and I do believe that we are not being cordial enough around here folks. Yep, that is my assessment.... starting right now before I go to bed I just want to say hello and goodnight to all of you/ goodnight Russ and goodnight Wildchild, goodnight Kit and Mark and Bob and Neil and goodnight to all you friendly foriegners and goodnight to my yankee neighbors to the North of me and goodnight John Boy where ever you are..goodnight Mike and Redjeepchick and goodnight Loanwolf if the sharks have not drowned you and goodnight to all of you who just read and don't post.Goodnight cruel world and goodnight treeman and treeguy and treedoc, goodnight to all of those who have called it a night before me and I think you're a real wuss if you beat me to bed. My last cup of double shot latte is about worn off and I shall now slide between the nice clean sheets void of sawdust and grease and lacking the smells of gas and chemicals which I've worn all day and will await me at 6:30 A.M.Goodnight goodnight goodnight......David

Posts: 22 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: Sunday July 13, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
goodnight

Posts: 56 | Location: Auckland, NZ | Registered: Monday March 28, 2005Report This Post
RCA #354
BCMA #PD0008b
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Special thanks to those of you who have been and are the core of this forum. In recent years, activity here has dwindled, as email lists have grown more popular.

Thanks for hanging out here!

--------------------
--
Russ Carlson, RCA, BCMA

Posts: 287 | Location: Bear, DE USA | Registered: Wednesday June 18, 2003Report This Post