New
Find
Notify
Tools
ASCA Academy 2000
 Login/Join

<Russ Carlson>
posted
ASCA has sent out the brochure and registration form for the 2000 Consulting Academy, to be held in Napa, CA. If you have not received one this week, contact the ASCA office for details. There is a link to the ASCA web site at the topof this page.

Report This Post
<Scott Cullen>
posted
Reply to post by Russ Carlson, on November 10, 1999 at 13:11:32:

Just got off the phone with Academy Director Jack Kelly. All the final touches are being put on curiculum. The clock is ticking and March will be on us very quickly.

If you've signed up to attend and have any particular concerns or questions - within the established topic areas - if you post them here maybe faculty can try to address them or at least get prepared for the courses themselves.

Report This Post
<Russ Carlson>
posted

Over 40 are now registered for the Academy in Napa, CA. Don't wait to the last minute! Space is limited. Send your registration in now.

Report This Post
<Russ Carlson>
posted

Well, all you joe-pokes that didn't send in your applications- it's too late now. The ASCA Academy 2000 is full (we are taking names on a waiting list, though).

Watch this space for comments on all the fun we're going to have, and for information on the next ASCA Academy.

Report This Post
<John Henry>
posted

Russ,
How do I join.
I'm Australian and can't even find out what
ASCA stands for. Let me know if i'm on the wrong bus.

Report This Post
<Russ Carlson>
posted
Reply to post by John Henry, on November 10, 1999 at 13:11:32:

ASCA- American Society of Consulting Arborists

There is a link at the top of this page (and below this message). Just Click on the ASCA logo in the header to visit the web site. It contains all the usual information, including mission statement, purpose, etc., membership directory (check out Australia!), and enrollment requirements.

Report This Post