Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  ASCA Discussion Group Archives    99 Academy Feedback

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
99 Academy Feedback
 Login/Join

<Scott Cullen>
posted
Now that some time has passed, are there any '99 attendees from Newport that have any comments or suggestions on the Academy?

Report This Post
<Paul M Davis>
posted
Reply to post by Scott Cullen, on May 27, 1999 at 06:52:26:

Sure Scott. I had a terrific time and learned a great deal. It was really good to put a face on some of the names I had been seeing here and in the newsletter. I'd highly recommend it to anyone with a mild interest, and insist on it's necessity to anyone with a strong interest in developing their professional skills.

I attend several seminars a year, and this one was one the absolute finest.

Now, if only I could find the time to get that report done !

Best regards.

Report This Post
<Ed Milhous>
posted
Reply to post by Paul M Davis, on May 27, 1999 at 06:52:26:

I was going to tell you guys that it really sucked... but I haven't gotten the grade back on my report yet.

Report This Post
<Scott>
posted
Reply to post by Ed Milhous, on May 27, 1999 at 15:26:38:

We'll have to break into the ASCA office and crack the secret code that keeps the reports anonymous so we can be sure you get a good grade so you can pat us on the back.

Seriously,, as Russ points out in the next thread, planning is underway for 2000 and we're always looking for ways to improve your grade by improving the curriculum and teaching.

Report This Post