New
Find
Notify
Tools
2003 ASCA Academy
 Login/Join

<Philip A Bjorkman>
posted
I am excited that the 2003 Academy is going to be held in my neck of the woods Sacramento CA. I definitely plan on attending and completing the work. I am a Registered Professional Forester in CA and a ISA certified arborist together with a CA Pest Control Advisor's license. Do you think that, with my forestry experience, that I would qualify for full Status as a consulting arborist assumming that I sucessfully complete the Academy in Feb 2003?
Thanks.

Report This Post
<Guy>
posted
Reply to post by Philip A Bjorkman, on August 02, 2002 at 18:51:37:

See www.asca-consultants.org for Registration as a Consulting Arborist. You'll need to have reports reviewed, show experience and CEU's, pay money, etc.

The Academy's a good investment no matter what you do after it.

Report This Post
<Russ Carlson>
posted
Reply to post by Philip A Bjorkman, on August 02, 2002 at 18:51:37:

Looking forward to seeing you in Sacramento, Philip.

Without reviewing all your credentials, I think you have the qualifications. You can find the requirements listed on the ASCA website at
http://www.asca-consultants.org

Experience, training and education, graduating the Academy, and successfully completing a series of consulting reports are the requirements. You don't have to be a full time consulting arborist to qualify.

Contact the ASCA office or write me directly if you have other questions.

Russ Carlson

Registered Consulting Arborist

Report This Post