Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  ASCA Discussion Group Archives    ASCA Conference San Antonio

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
ASCA Conference San Antonio
 Login/Join

<Russ Carlson>
posted
ASCA 1999 Conference, San Antonio, Texas
September 30 - October 2

The program for the 1999 Conference is ready, and has been mailed out. Make your reservations early. If you didn't get a copy or aren't on the mailing list, contact the ASCA office to request a copy. (Link at top of page.)

The program is terrific, with three days packed with exciting topics. Don't miss this one.

Report This Post
<Ken Six>
posted
Reply to post by Russ Carlson, on July 15, 1999 at 23:15:44:

Russ,I am very excited about the conference being in San Antonio partly because I can drive there in 4 hours.I took my family there for the weekend this summer and I must say that San Antone is a very nice, freindly, and festive town.The River Walk is a must!The River which runs through downtown is lined by huge Cypress trees & I know roots will be a side topic!
See Yall There! Ken

Report This Post