Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  ASCA Discussion Group Archives    Request for Scenarios

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Request for Scenarios
 Login/Join

<Russ Carlson>
posted
The American Society of Consulting Arborists is seeking scenarios of cases from its members. The scenarios will be used by members seeking Registered Consulting Arborist status to develop their required reports. Members submitting scenarios will receive 15 CEUs.

Details were provided in the Arboricultural Consultant newsletter, Spring 1999, Vol. 3, No. 2.

The scenarios are simply descriptions of actual cases, providing the details of the job, observations made on site, and other particulars needed to create a finished report. The scenarios should be based on actual cases, but do not have to be special or unusual cases. All types of jobs are needed, and from all regions of the country. The intent is to create a booklet report of about 10 to 20 pages plus supporting documentation.

For more information on the scenarios, contact the ASCA office at asca@mgmtsol.com

Report This Post
<Wayne Cahilly>
posted
Reply to post by Russ Carlson, on July 07, 1999 at 11:59:25:

Russ,

Any problem with members who are not registered providing scenarios? I would hope if it's fine that there would be a way to be sure I don't get one of my own cases back but I thought I would ask.

Wayne

Report This Post
<Russ Carlson>
posted
Reply to post by Wayne Cahilly, on July 07, 1999 at 11:59:25:

Any member may submit a scenario. The office will track authors of scenarios, but I think you would recognize your own if you got it, and request a different one. See SPP 3.4.B, 3.5, and 6.2. [g]

Report This Post