Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Software Support    tree shadows software

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
tree shadows software
 Login/Join 
<Jeske>
posted
Today I have downloaded a copy of your tree shadow software (vers.2.1.1) and it seems like a good tool to use in my research. However I cannot seem to adjust the timezone which I would like to set to South East Asia. This is unfortunate because I was really interested in using your program. Is there any way to solve this?

Report This Post
RCA #354
BCMA #PD0008b
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes. If you click on the time zone field once, you should get a pop-up menu. Then click on the time zone field a second time. The menu should close, and you should be able to et the time zone. I don’t have access to my copy at the moment (I’m on vacation), but as I recall, you can go to the preferences panel and set your preferred time zone the same way.

If you continue to have trouble with this, I suggest you “fudge” it a bit by setting an available time zone, then adjusting the time to be that of the foreign time zone. That should at least get you started until I can work through this.

Feel free to contact me directly via email at rcarlson@tree-tech.com, if you have more questions. Glad you like the program.

Russ Carlson, RCA #354
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist

--------------------
--
Russ Carlson, RCA, BCMA

Posts: 287 | Location: Bear, DE USA | Registered: Wednesday June 18, 2003Report This Post