Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Software Support    Arbortrack

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Arbortrack
 Login/Join 
posted
I'm in the UK and I use Arbortrack. Does anyone know if there is any way of retrieving photographs for use elsewhere on the computer and why the photographs always come up as unknown as their file name?(the two are possibly linked).

Posts: 56 | Location: Auckland, NZ | Registered: Monday March 28, 2005Report This Post
RCA #354
BCMA #PD0008b
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hi, Kit. I’m not familiar with ArborTrack. If the user’s manual doesn’t have that information, try contacting the developer directly. There must be a way to get the photographs in and out for other uses.

--------------------
--
Russ Carlson, RCA, BCMA

Posts: 287 | Location: Bear, DE USA | Registered: Wednesday June 18, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My Local Authority is not organised enough for anything as useful as an instruction manual. I have contacted the seller in the last few days (no easy task) as one of our areas was locked on a tablet laptop. He said the photographs could be accessed but they are on the main server and he does not want me messing about in there (I would not want me in there either) but at least I know if I really needed a downloadable copy it could be found.

Posts: 56 | Location: Auckland, NZ | Registered: Monday March 28, 2005Report This Post