Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Trees & Law    valuing mature fruit trees

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
valuing mature fruit trees
 Login/Join 
<Steve Van Drake>
posted
I would appreciate any expert out there helping source my story I am writing for the "South Florida Business Journal" today, 1.22.03, about valuing mature fruit trees. This in context of Florida's Citrus Canker Eradication Program, which authorizes the state to destroy healthy fruit trees--residential and commercial--within 1 1,900-foot radious (260 acres) of a canker-infested one.

Super thanks.

Stephen Van Drake
Law reporter
South Florida Business Journal
(954) 949-7515.

I'm on deadline!!

Report This Post
<Lothar Heppner>
posted
Reply to post by Steve Van Drake, on January 21, 2003 at 11:54:31:

Dear Steve,
you changed your eMail adress without notifying me, you ......

Thats why I got back your x-msy cards
Please wright me your new eMail

Very best regards

Lothar Heppner

Report This Post
<Lothar Heppner>
posted
Reply to post by Lothar Heppner, on January 21, 2003 at 11:54:31:

To: Steve Van Drake

Dear Steve,
please send me you eMail fro urgent contact. Thanks

Very best regards

Lothar

Report This Post
<kenneth w swick>
posted
Reply to post by Lothar Heppner, on February 04, 2003 at 11:30:20:

PLEASE BE ADVISED, THAT THE STATE HWY. DEPARTMENT IS PLANNING TO AQUIRE SEVERAL OF MY PECANS TREES AMD DESTROY MY IRRRIGATION SYSTEM, SUPPLING THE TREES. THESE TREES ARE OVER 12 YEARS OLD.

ADDITIONALLY THEY WILL BE DESTROYING SEVERAL 75 YEAR OLD ORNAMENTAL TREES AND ONE LARGE PECAN TREE, PLANTED BY MY GRANDPARENTS.

PLEASE ADVISE ME ON A SOURCE OF HELP, ACTUAL OR WRITTEN TEXT, TO SUPPORT MY ESTIMATION ON VALUES.

THANK YOU,

KENNETH W. SWICK
P.O. BOX 276
BREMOND,TEXAS 76629

Report This Post
<Passing by>
posted
Ya learn something new every day EH!

Report This Post