Tree Tech Consulting    The Knothole  Hop To Forum Categories  Employment Opportunities    knowledgable tree worker(s) needed on small crew(s)

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
knowledgable tree worker(s) needed on small crew(s)
 Login/Join 
posted
I'm a small 3 man crew with aspirations to become abit larger and expand. I will hopefully be ISA certified this year and can provide career opportunities with a couple of small crews. We believe in safety first and doing the job in a professional manner. I don't go for that redneck kind of work thing as I did in my ametuer years. We are a laid back group, but have the "get the job done" mentality. I need some experience to run a crew while I do bids and get the jobs or study or fish or do the things a 50ish kind of boss does. I'm booked for 3 weeks ahead and it's been that way for over a year. Help, I know there is a good one out there...who is drug free and responsible and has common sense and can get the jobs done in a safe way and not take forever..I've been through 27 guys last year and only found two worth keeping. We are an hour or so south of Tulsa and even work Tulsa ,Oklahoma. I like the small towns, but I will put crews in the larger towns and cities if they are productive and worth keeping and if they want big city life.. I use to do it all and can still move around on my good days, but I have ODS and it slows me down occasionally. ODS = Old Dude Syndrone Call old David 918-429-7648 after 5:00PM Be Safe... you YFW's

Posts: 22 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: Sunday July 13, 2003Report This Post